JCPenney Credit Card Login
JCPenney Credit Card customers have a privilege to use the benefits of safe and secure online web portal of JCPenney. Customers can login and access this web portal from anywhere and anytime. Moreover, customers can use exclusive features of the login portal to manage their online account. Activities such as online paperless statement, review purchase history, making online credit card payment, downloading of account activity, online request for credit limit increase, notifications through email and messages etc., can be managed using JCPenney Credit Card Login portal.
JC Penney Credit Card Features
JCPenney Credit Card Login offers exclusive features and benefits to its customers. In addition, customers can automatically enroll in JCPenney Rewards Program, which comes with special perks and benefits. Let’s find out some of those features and benefits.
- Using JCPenney Credit Card Login, customers can earn 2X rewards
- Earn 1 point on spending $1 for all qualifying purchases. On the other hand, customers can earn 1 point on every $2 spent with all other purchases
- Receive $10 rewards cash on collection of 200 points
- Customers can earn maximum of 2000 points on a single purchase
- Exclusive offers and gifts on Birthdays, using which one can earn points
- Exciting benefits such as coupons, special events and many more
- More than 150 days of exclusive Saving Days
- Special Financing benefit
- Access JCPenney Credit Card account from anywhere and anytime 24/7
JCPenney Gold Credit Card
Being a JCPenney Credit Card holder, if you spend $500 or more in a year, at JCPenney, you get your credit card upgraded to Gold status for exclusive benefits. Such as, $10 Birthday voucher along with coupons to select your own Sale Day. Also, other special benefits and perks in addition to existing benefits of regular JCPenney Credit Card. Also, it allows you to access JCPenney Credit Card Login portal.
- $10 worth rewards cash when you earn 200 points or more
- Get $10 worth Birthday Coupons
- Exclusive benefits at special events yearly
- A card loaded with exclusive coupons and special perks
- Special Financing
JCPenney Platinum Credit Card
Similarly, to Gold card, if you spend $1000 or more in a calendar year at JCPenney, your card will be upgraded to JCPenney Platinum Credit Card status. Hence, you will enjoy all the benefits of Gold Credit Card and additionally, $15 Birthday voucher, Sephora Bonus Points Day, extra 30% off days as a Platinum Appreciation etc. All card related management can be done using JCPenney Credit Card Login online portal.
- $15 worth of rewards cash when you earn 200 points or more
- Get $10 worth Birthday Coupons
- Enjoy 30% OFF as an Appreciation Bonus on exclusive Sale Days
- A card loaded with coupons and perks
- Special Financing
However, to maintain both Gold as well as Platinum Status, customers are required to spend the same amount in every calendar year, which enabled you to receive that status.
Apply for JC Penney Credit Card
In order to apply for JCPenney Credit Card, visit the official online web page of JCPenney Credit Card. Then after click on the “Apply Now” button to initiate the process of JCPenney Credit Card application. Following are the easy steps to apply for JCPenney Credit Card Login. Likewise the steps for online application are more or less similar for both Gold and Platinum Cards.
- Go to the official online application page of JCPenney by Clicking Here.
- An online application form will be appearing on your computer/mobile screen.
- Fill-in all the details including your personal information such as First Name, MI, Last Name, Suffix, Address details, Primary and Alternate phone numbers, Email address, Social Security Number (SSN/TIN), Date of Birth etc.
- Also, enter your Annual Income. Do not include Alimony, Child Support or Separate maintenance income in it.
- Finally, click on “Continue” button to process further.
- Furthermore, it will ask you to select the card options.
- Moreover, go through the Terms & Conditions.
- Later, click on “Apply” button and submit your online application. On successful application you get your card and also access of JCPenney Credit Card Login portal.
JC Penney Credit Card Activation Procedure
The activation process of JCPenney Credit Card is very simple. Customers can activate their card by using online as well as by making a phone call. Both these methods can activate your card rapidly and allow to access your account online and manage your JCPenney Credit Card Login portal.
- Go to the official JCPenney Credit Card Login page by Clicking Here.
- Enter your Login credentials and subsequently activate your account and card.
Activation by Phone Call
- Dial on the phone number printed on the back side of the card.
- Provide your Account Number.
- Give last 4 digits of Social Security Number (SSN)
- Provide Date of Birth and Mother’s Maiden Initial.
- On verification of the details, your JCPenney Credit Card will be activated.
JCPenney Credit Card Registration Procedure
As long as, the registration process is concerned, it is necessary to access JCPenney Credit Card account online. Also, by doing this customer can avail all the benefits and services of the online portal. Meanwhile, to initiate the registration process it is essential to keep your card handy. Let’s find out the process in some simple and easy steps.
- Visit JCPenney Credit Card online portal by Clicking Here.
- Then after, enter your credit card number and ZIP Code in the online form.
- In case, your billing address is not in US, click on “Account billing address not in the US?
- Then, enter your card number and Date of Birth.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to end the registration process.
- On verification of the details, customer will receive login credentials such as username, password, security question etc.
- Finally, you will have a full access of your JCPenney Credit Card Login portal.
JCPenney Credit Card Login Procedure
On completion of account registration process, customers get their JCPenney Credit Card login credentials. Using this, customers can manage their online account 24/7 anywhere and anytime. By doing this, customers can manage their JCPenney account effectively and efficiently. Following are the easy steps for JCPenney Credit Card Login portal.
- Go to the official online login portal by Clicking Here.
- Afterwards, an online login form will be appearing on the mobile/laptop screen.
- Enter login credentials such as User ID and Password.
- To get your login credentials get remembered, click on “Remember User ID”
- Finally, click on “Secure Login” button to end the login process.
- In case, customer forget their login credentials such as User ID or Password, then there are self-help options available there.
- To find your User ID, click on the option of “Find User ID”.
- On clicking it, a User ID reset form will be appearing. Key in Card Number and Zip Code and last, click on “Find User ID” button.
- Similarly, to reset login password, click on an option of “Reset Password”.
- Subsequently, enter User ID and Zip Code in the form.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to receive password reset link on your email.
JCPenney Credit Card Customer Service
Technical Support: 1-800-527-4403
Customer Service: 1-800-322-1189
Tweet: @ askJCP
Customer Care Writing Address
JCPenney Credit Services
C/O SYNCB, PO Box 965009, Orlando, FL 32896-5009
JCPenney Credit Card Payment
Customers can pay their credit card bill by Mail, personally at JCPenney Department Store or by online payment mode. Here are the details for easy understanding of JCPenney Credit Card Payment options.
Payment by Mail
For payment using mail, customers can send cheque or money order on the following mailing address. In case of payment by mail, it will take around 7-10 working days to process your payment. So, it is advisable to make such payment well in advance.
SYNCB, P.O. Box 960090, Orlando, FL 32896-0090
Payment in Store
To use this payment option, customers can locate nearest store by using store locator facility on its official website. Then after, simply walk in to the store and present a cheque, money order or cash to the customer help desk.
Customers having online account registration with JCPenney, can simply login to their online account. Subsequently, click on “Pay your bill online” option under the navigation bar. On successful transaction of the same, you will get a notification of the payment.