Ann Taylor Credit Card Review
Ann Taylor Credit Card All Rewards Mastercard Credit Card is similar to other apparel retailer’s rewards card. As in the case of other retailers, Ann Taylor has its own credit card. Customers can use this credit card online at Ann Taylor or LOFT, Ann Taylor Factory Store, LOFT Outlet and Lou & Grey. Ann Taylor all rewards mastercard credit card is not a bad deal for someone who likes to do shopping with Ann Taylor frequently. This card comes with many exciting benefits and rewards. It is a hard core traditional retail credit card.
Ann Taylor is one of the subsidiaries of Ascena Retail Group. which is an American clothing retail chain giant having store worldwide for women and girls. It is having its headquarter in New York. Its stores offer various designer cloths including suits, dresses, shoes, accessories etc. Ann Taylor serve different age group across generations, different cultures, different body types and different mind sets. Their continuous efforts to evolve and match current trend make them at par from their counterparts.
Ann Taylor Credit Card Highlights
Unlike other affinity cards, Ann Taylor Credit Card offers decent reward program along with exciting features for everyday purchase.
Ann Taylor Credit Card: An excellent choice for Formals
With advancements in technology and urbanization, our lifestyles are changing in everything we do. Starts from day to day life, travelling by air/bus/trains, and now shopping also. Nowadays, such luxuries are in easy reach of almost everyone. Furthermore, bank credit cards have even made everything simple and convenient with their benefits and offers. Ann Taylor Credit Card is the best alternative of cash, and using this card at Ann Taylor identified places one can do more savings on shopping. Ann Taylor Credit Card and Ann Taylor Loft Credit Card are such options which makes life easier.
Here, we are going to discuss on perks, it carries.
A general perception about credit cards is that, you end up with more spending using credit cards. Whereas, the fact is that, it avails customers’ lots of ongoing offers, sales, cash backs, rewards and what not.
Ann Taylor Credit Card Login
As with most of the bank credit cards, Ann Taylor Credit Card also have the facility of online login portal. Using this portal, customers can sign in to their account and can access and manage their credit card related functions. Managing your account online, one can pay bills online, view bank transactions, transfer money online, synchronize our money to other payment gateways and so on. Once your online account is activated, you can perform all these online functionalities. To start with, let’s find out, how to “Ann Taylor Credit Card Login”.
- Go to the official Sign In portal of Ann Taylor by Clicking Here.
- In the form, key in your “User Name” and “Password”.
- If you want the system or online portal to remember your password, simply click on the option of “Remember Me”.
- Finally, click on “Sign In”.
- If “User Name” and “Password” matches with bank database, then you will get access to the online portal.
Ann Taylor Credit Card: Forgot Username/Password?
No worries. If you forgot your Sign In credentials like, Username or Password, there is a simple method using which you can retrieve those details. For that, the authorizing bank will just confirm your identity and on approval it will find out your Username and Password.
- Again go to the online login portal by Clicking Here.
- On that window, you will see an option of “Forgot Username or Password”, right below “Sign In” button.
- It will redirect you to another form for retrieval of your credentials.
- Enter your “Account Number or User Name”, any of one details.
- Then after, enter ZIP Code/Postal Code
- Key in your “Identification Type” such as Social Security Number, Social Insurance Number or any alternative identification.
- Enter “Last 4 Number of Social Security Number (SSN) or Social Insurance Number (SIN)”
- Finally, click on “Find My Account”
- Once, your identity is confirmed by the bank, you will able to retrieve your login credentials such as Username and Password.
Criteria for an Ann Taylor Application
It is important to know the qualification criteria before you apply for Ann Taylor Credit Card.
- An applicant should be of 18 years or more.
- Must have valid US Residential Address.
- Persona must have Social Security Number / Social Insurance Number.
- Credit history should be firm at least for past 5-7 years.
Ann Taylor All Rewards Credit Card: Application
After registering your online All Rewards Credit Card one can manage things such as, pay bills online, review statements, update personal details and much more from your desktop computer, tablet or smartphone. Let’s find out online application procedure step by step.
- Go to the online application page by Clicking Here.
- In that online application form, firstly, enter your Credit Card Account Number.
- Then after enter your ZIP Code or Postal Code.
- After that, select the type of Identification, such as SSN/SIN or any alternatives.
- Key in the Last 4 digit of your selected identification type.
- Then click on “Find My Account”.
- Once, your account details are found in the system, start account creation process.
- Enter your “User Name” and “Password” (This can be later on used as your online login credentials)
- Make sure that, the “Password” you select is strong enough.
- Provide your Email Address. You will receive all further correspondence on this Email Address only.
- Enter your “Mobile Phone” number.
- If you want fast signing, click on the option of “Remember My Device”. This will allow you to sign in faster using the same device next time.
- Finally, click on “Create Account”, to finish Account Opening process.
Set Online Bill Payment
Setting up online payments is very easy. For that, you just have to select an amount and payment date for online payments. Furthermore, you have to choose your bank account number and routing number for setting up online payments. Go to Checking Accounts section under My Profile tag and choose an account.
If you don’t want auto payments and want to do online payments on your own, that is also possible. For that, simply sign in to your online account and can pay utility bills online.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Credit Card?
To report your lost or stolen Ann Taylor Credit Card Lost, please contact on their Customer Care number at 1-866-730-7902 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788)
Once, you report the lost or stolen complaint, your online account access will be unavailable for next 24 hours of time. During this time, you will get new credit card. Then after, your online account access will be available once your account is active.
If your mobile device is lost or stolen, it is necessary to unenrolled your all rewards digital card immediately. You will be able to do that by signing in on online portal. One can also contact Customer Care team on 1-866-730-7902 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788). Once you have received your new credentials, re-enrolment can be done anytime.
Customer Care Number
Consumer Support Team – 1-866-730-7902 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788)
Customer Service Hours – Monday-Saturday (8:00 AM to 12:00 AM EST)
Sunday (9:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST)
Customer Care hours can vary on holidays. For rest of the days it is available throughout the year 365 days, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Customer Care Address:
Comenity Bank, PO Box 182273, Columbus, OH 43218-2273
We have tried to cover almost every aspects of this card. However, if we have left out something or you have any further query regarding any of the information, please feel free to Contact Us.